Scotland’s premier wargames show, Claymore 2017, will be held on Saturday 5th August, 2017, at Edinburgh College’s Granton Campus. Doors will open to the public at 10.00am.
- Games: As per usual at Claymore there will be a good selection of demonstration and participation games.
- Traders: Claymore normally has over 30 traders attending, a list who attended last year can be found here.
- Bring & Buy: Sell your second hand wargames stuff at our Bring and Buy stand.
- Parking: There are 450 free spaces at the College. People coming to the show should not park in neighbouring Morrisons supermarket car park. If you’re there for more than three hours you will be fined.
- Catering: The college will be opening some of their catering outlets for the duration at the show.
- ATM: A cash machine is available in Morrisons, immediately next door to the College.
350 West Granton Road
Edinburgh EH5 1QE
Buses: The following Lothian Bus services stop outside the Edinburgh College Granton Campus – 8, 14, 16, 47/47X. Full details of all these services can be found on the Lothian Buses website. Single fares are £1.60 for adults and £0.80 for children under 16. Exact change is required.
Coming to Edinburgh by train? Get off at Waverly Station, go up the Waverly Steps to Princes Street and get a bus. The 8, 14 and 16 buses go directly from stops close to Waverly Station. Note that there are no direct buses from Haymarket Station to the college.
Coming to Edinburgh by bus? Get off At the St Andrew Square Bus Station then get a local bus.
Coming by Plane? Take the Airport Bus to the city centre then get a local bus.