After a two year’s absence due to covid Scotland’s premier wargames show, Claymore 2022, will be returning on Saturday 6th August, 2022, The show will be at it’s usual venue, Edinburgh College’s Granton Campus, and the doors will open to the public at 10.00 am.
- Games: As per usual at Claymore there will be a good selection of demonstration and participation games. Details will be announed as people sign up.
- Traders: As usual there will be a wide range of traders at Claymore. There’s a list of traders who have confirmed they’re coming here.
- Bring & Buy: Sell your second hand wargames stuff at our Bring and Buy stand.
- Free Parking: There are 450 free spaces at the College. People coming to the show should not park in neighbouring Morrisons supermarket car park. If you’re there for more than three hours you will be fined.
- Catering: The college will not be be opening any of their catering outlets this year. You will be able to get food and drink from the Morrisons supermarket.
- ATM: A cash machine is available in Morrisons, immediately next door to the College.
- Ticket prices £5 adult, £3 children, £10 family (2 adults 2 children)
350 West Granton Road
Edinburgh EH5 1QE
Buses: A number of Lothian Bus services stop outside the Edinburgh College Granton Campus. Full details of all these services can be found on the Lothian Buses website. Exact change is required.
Coming to Edinburgh by train? Get off at Waverly Station, go up the Waverly Steps to Princes Street and get a bus. Some of them go directly from stops close to Waverly Station. Note that there are no direct buses from Haymarket Station to the college.
Coming to Edinburgh by bus? Get off At the St Andrew Square Bus Station then get a local bus.
Coming by Plane? Take the tram or Airport Bus to the city centre then get a local bus.