Scotland’s premier wargames show, Claymore 2017, will be held on Saturday 5th August, 2017, at Edinburgh College’s Granton Campus. Doors will open to the public at 10.00am.
- Adults – £3.00
- Children – £2.00
- Families (2 adults, 2 children) £6.00
- Games: As per usual at Claymore there will be a good selection of demonstration and participation games.
- Traders: 44 traders have indicated that they will be attending Claymore 2017. You can find a list here.
- Bring & Buy: Sell your second hand wargames stuff at our Bring and Buy stand. You can download Bring & Buy sheets as a pdf or as a Word document and fill them out in advance of the show.
- Free Parking: There are 450 free spaces at the College. People coming to the show should not park in neighbouring Morrisons supermarket car park. If you’re there for more than three hours you will be fined.
- Catering: The college will be opening some of their catering outlets for the duration at the show.
- ATM: A cash machine is available in Morrisons, immediately next door to the College.
350 West Granton Road
Edinburgh EH5 1QE
Buses: The following Lothian Bus services stop outside the Edinburgh College Granton Campus – 8, 14, 16, 47/47X. Full details of all these services can be found on the Lothian Buses website. Single fares are £1.60 for adults and £0.80 for children under 16. Exact change is required.
Coming to Edinburgh by train? Get off at Waverly Station, go up the Waverly Steps to Princes Street and get a bus. The 8, 14 and 16 buses go directly from stops close to Waverly Station. Note that there are no direct buses from Haymarket Station to the college.
Coming to Edinburgh by bus? Get off At the St Andrew Square Bus Station then get a local bus.
Coming by Plane? Take the Airport Bus to the city centre then get a local bus.