Claymore 2018 – Bring & Buy
- The Organising Committee regret that, although all reasonable precautions are taken, they cannot accept responsibility for any items lost and/or stolen.
- Every sheet needs to have an official number. You can get numbers allocated with an email to email@example.com or at the show on the day.
- You must use separate sheets for Figures & Models and Books & Games which are put on sale in different sections of the Bring & Buy.
- When you print out or copy these sheets please use white paper only
- All items must be listed on a sheet, along with their selling price. Please make sure your descriptions are clear.
- All items must be packaged and labelled with sheet number and your selling prices clearly visible.
- Write your allocated sheet number on the label if you have one, otherwise leave space for your number when allocated on the day. Leave plenty of space on your labels for changes in price.
- Pick & Mix boxes are not permissible, instead they should be made into packs of related figures.
- Changes in selling price must be notified to an attendant. Price changes cannot be made before 2pm